How to use the size chart
- The Size Charts above give you the length of the insole of our models.
- Your foot length + Wiggle room = your shoe size;
- To measure your foot length, put a sheet of paper on a hard surface and place your bare foot on it. Everyone has one foot slightly longer than the other so it is better to measure the one that is longer.
- Grab a pencil and outline your foot. It is very important to keep the pencil pointing upwards (perpendicular to the ground). Make sure you keep the pencil straight around the arch of your foot so as not to tuck the tip of the pencil underneath since this error may result in choosing the wrong shoe size.
- Take a tape measure (or ordinary ruler) and measure the length from the middle of the heel to the tip of your toes.
- Add some wiggle room and there, you have your shoe size.
- A Wiggle room between 0,3 and 0,8 cm is usual but it can vary according to your preference. For example, some people may prefer having more room in the front while others may feel more comfortable if their shoes fit tightly to their feet.
- These instructions may ease your choice of the right shoe size but they are not a guarantee that the shoes will fit perfectly.
- If you are unsure of your shoe size, please, contact us! We will be happy to help you out with some advice.